- 9 hours ago 4615 likes 887 sharesToday, I wrote in the Washington Post about the big problem with the Republican leadership's "health" bill: it would return us to a time when health care was a privilege for the wealthy, not a right for all. By denying this right, the bill is fundamentally flawed. It can't even be fixed on the floor.
All Americans deserve the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you can get affordable health care. But that's under threat if the Republican leadership's bill becomes law.
If you believe affordable, quality health care is a right for all, please consider taking a few moments today to call your senators and urge them to vote against this bill. These calls are especially important if you live in West Virginia, Nevada, Alaska, or Ohio. If you have friends or family in those states, perhaps urge them to call, too.
I don't take lightly the request for some of your time. But, after serving as a senator for 36 years, I can assure you that your calls matter. Your viewpoint may not always win, but you will be heard. And right now, too much is at stake for your voice to go silent.
Read the full piece here: goo.gl/XYASez
- 3 hours ago 2588 likes 773 sharesVIDEO: You think I'm endangering my career like you've endangered everyone's life? Think again. w/vid
- 4 hours ago 723 likes 908 sharesPlease, people: I don't care how well you think you've prepared your car to stay cool for 6 hours. Don't leave your children in the car for any length of time. RIP baby girl.
- 2 hours ago 1993 likes 925 sharesNBC News just laid it all out there for us...
Trump's fighting for his presidency, folks.
- 3 hours ago 1104 likes 443 sharesVIDEO: When this elected official complained about officers, bodycam footage exposed his obnoxious behavior.
- 4 hours ago 244 likes 254 sharesWow! The Vatican thinks they can tell us how to vote?!
- 3 hours ago 1325 likes 446 shares#SHARE if you want McConnell To Step Down!
- 4 hours ago 1020 likes 704 sharesSince the state regulated marijuana, Colorado has raised half a billion dollars in tax revenue.
- 6 hours ago 540 likes 477 shares[Police knock on the door of the police commissioner's house]
Police Commissioner: Can I help you?
Police: Yes, we're investigating a murder in the neighborhood.
Police Commissioner: Well don't look in my freezer, or you're out of a job!
- 3 hours ago 983 likes 348 sharesMark Corallo had grown frustrated with operation and warring factions, sources say.